So what can Workplace Matters Consultancy do?
Our emphasis is on human care within organisational strategy and culture. We can help to develop holistic well-being in businesses and organisations – developing the intellectual, emotional and spiritual intelligence of leaders.
We recognise there is a need to move beyond 'conventional wisdom' and explore more life-giving approaches to leadership. We are taking the steps that are needed to do this.
We have brought together leading consultants and practitioners who care deeply about the quality of working life, and who have a combined wealth of expertise in leadership thinking and development.
Our consultants can work independently or sometimes alongside our experienced chaplaincy team to help leaders and organisations to find the balance between:
- The dominant management paradigm – short-term, finance based, controlling; and
- The emergent social system – where relationships matter, commitment to ethical practice is embedded and employees can be inspired.
Workplace Matters Consultancy mission is to encourage a good experience of work for employees, employers, communities and the economy. We do this by:
- Bringing more spiritual and emotional intelligence to the fore – developing courage to question assumptions about business and build workplaces that support meaningful work
- Restoring a sense of meaning and purpose to work – enabling meaningful vision, enriching motivation and job satisfaction
- Providing a supportive experience with positive relationships – operating from a high values base, which impacts and affects workplace behaviour and engagement
- Affirming and developing people as individuals – supporting real vocation which is empowering, helps to reduce stress and enhances performance